The tentative schedule for Los Angeles County ballot results on Election Night and beyond is as follows, according to the Registrar of Voters. Patch will also publish the local results as they become available from the Registrar. (Click here to see Claremont-La Verne Patch voter guide.)
- Polls close Tuesday at 8 p.m.
- Starting about 8:10 p.m., absentee ballot results will be released.
- Between 9:30 and 9:45 p.m., first polling place results will be released. They are expected to decrease around 12:30 a.m.
- Election night results are semifinal official canvass results and should not be considered final official results, Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters officials warn.
- Election results updates are time stamped. Check the time stamp carefully each time you view the results. If results are not updating, it may be necessary to "Reload or Refresh" the page.
Any on-line server's performance may slow down under a heavy traffic load, registrar officials warn.
"Performance of the on-line server is not a reflection as to the status of the tally computer," They wrote. "Some browsers may require special settings to obtain the latest update."